What's new

Christian owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the OP wanting to support a Christian business. He never brought up anything about religion other than that. So if you don't have anything to say about a Christian business for the OP to buy from please keep your comments to yourself.

Unfortunately, they are abysmal. Or at least used to be. Horrid. But I do love their peppermint liquid soap
Agreed. I Like their cleaning soap products, but not their shaving cream. If someone likes it, great, but I tried their shaving creams twice and nothing but ox-nose droppings both times as far as I’m concerned.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Unfortunately, they are abysmal. Or at least used to be. Horrid. But I do love their peppermint liquid soap
Dr. Bronner's shaving soap is still abysmal. It's the sugar/syrupy paste. Actually the regular castille soap could probably be shaved with quite well. But I'm sure the actual shaving soaps some mentioned would be even better. MDC is a great soap. You can get samples from Maggard that takes any great risk out of buying something that is that expensive that you don't like. (MDC has a fairly low per shave running cost, actually cheaper than most artisan soaps as it lasts much longer) I bought a sample from Maggards and probably have 25 shaves on that sample can probably get that many more at least. I haven't even made it to the tub that I did buy.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the OP wanting to support a Christian business. He never brought up anything about religion other than that. So if you don't have anything to say about a Christian business for the OP to buy from please keep your comments to yourself.

was a post deleted? I saw a couple of posts like this but didn’t see anything they might have referred to.

My opinion of Dr. Bronner's cleaning soaps (liquid and hard): :thumbup:

My opinion of Dr. Bronner's shaving cream: :nono:

And now, back to Pastor Charlie. Poor guy, he just registered it looks like last week and he's already unwittingly stirred the pot. I hope he doesn't think every post he starts goes off the rails quite so quickly. :)

My opinion of Dr. Bronner's cleaning soaps (liquid and hard): :thumbup:

My opinion of Dr. Bronner's shaving cream: :nono:

And now, back to Pastor Charlie. Poor guy, he just registered it looks like last week and he's already unwittingly stirred the pot. I hope he doesn't think every post he starts goes off the rails quite so quickly. :)
I’m great, ike!
I’m still here standing tall and learning much! I really do enjoy this site and the people like you that are here. God bless you!

Charlie

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Wait so their shaving soap is garbage? I was looking into getting it.
Read this first.

Really huh? Why are some upset that this guy wants to do business with a Christian company? It's his business and I'm glad there are people who know where to steer this guy too.

In the Netherlands we have the artisan “Scheermonnik” roughly shaving Munk developed by Ron Valeri who sold it of a couple of years ago to pursue other things making him happy.
His soap however is still making lots of people happy.
It is truly an outstanding shaving soap. Unfortunate no as or asb. Most likely current owner is Christian (which most likely Ron is too) . It is available in the USA

Reactions: ike
Welcome aboard Pastor Charlie!
I like Captains Choice products and use them. Very nice lather.
I have also used a pamphlet created by their owner for a new believer class in our church. He is he real deal and a fine man.
Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom