What's new

Cheapest silvertip brush

I've been curious as to the cheapest silvertip brush. Do a quick search on eBay and China sellers have some for like 7-8 bucks but I don't see how since all silvertip knots I see are a lot more than that just for the knot.

I've been curious as to the cheapest silvertip brush. Do a quick search on eBay and China sellers have some for like 7-8 bucks but I don't see how since all silvertip knots I see are a lot more than that just for the knot.

Free shipping? They are likely synthetics falsely advertised as badger. Or maybe it's not silvertip grade hair and you get a sparcely populated 20mm knot glued to a broom stick.

Also check the seller rating. Anything bellow 99% positive rating for 1000+ sales I'd avoid.

There's cheap, there's junk and there's good value for money.

I don't go for cheap junk. Yaqi during their sale is good value for money. $22.5 for a great badger knot and metal or full resin handle is a great buy.

Happy shaves,

Mawashi

Good silvertip brushes aren't cheap and cheap silvertip brushes aren't good.

I'd like a great deal as much as the next guy but I would assume an $8 silvertip brush will not be all that impressive.

I was more or less looking for suggestions on companies that are great the have the cheapest prices on good silvertip knots. I know good silvertip a are not cheap. Example I've seen FS silvertip a for about 40-45 range. Is there any other companies who make a good silvertip for less.

West coast shaving often has their own brand of silver tip in a tortoise handle on sale for slightly more than what you stated. It’s a best seller for them and a very good brush

Ok. Then I will have to keep an eye out for wcs sales. Thank you.
I've been using it for several years without any issues and it always seems to be on sale (its the one with all the reviews) and free shipping (CONUS I assume) - PM me if you need any further help

Top Bottom