What's new

Charity Auction: Handmade Brush Handle **CLOSED**

full

Please join us for this special auction to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation

In continued celebration of Sue's life and to benefit the good work of The National Breast Cancer Foundation, we are proud to offer a Handmade Purple Heart Brush Handle from Eric (Smattayu) which was generously donated by Tom (sskim3).

Attention all B&Ber's!!!

I had the fortunate opportunity to win a beautiful handmade Purple Heart brush handle from Eric. He made the handle to the specs of a Simpson Chubby 3. Unfortunately, my loss is your gain. My hands are too small to fully enjoy this awesome handle. Instead of just re-PIFing, I wanted to do something fun and meaningful.

Without further ado after speaking with a few folks, we decided to auction this bad boy off in a special early Spring auction. All the proceeds will be going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

The brush handle will come without a knot which gives the flexibility to the owner to truly customize with a knot of choice (Boar, Synthetic, Horsehair, Badger).

Handle height: 52mm(a couple mm taller than a traditional Chubby 3)
Grip ring: 40mm
Widest part of the handle: 45mm
Knot hole diameter: 29mm
Knot hole depth: 20mm(made it extra deep for those who might like a very short loft)

Auction will end Friday 7:00 PM EST, March 10th.

The Rules:
1. All bids must be placed in this thread.
2. Only bids may be posted in this thread, any post that does not contain a bid will be removed.
3. Once a bid is placed, all subsequent bids must be in the minimum bidding increments of 5.00 Dollars.
4. This auction will end on March 10th at 1900 hours (7:00 pm) EDT
5. We consider all bids made to be in good faith and binding, so do not bid if you can not or do not intend to pay!
6. Your payment will be made HERE. If we do not have payment within 96 hours (4 days) your bid will be voided and offered to the next highest bidder.
7. All decisions made by the B&B team are final.

Now, without further ado, do I have an opening bid ?

WOW! This took off since the last time I checked it! I am loving it! So I enjoying throwing little twists in these auctions.
So I have some great items that just don't get enough love in my den. To the winner, I will more than happy to include one of the following as an add on:

1. Pal Adjustable Safety Razor with Case - Good Condition

2. Weck Sextoblade Razor with NOS weck blades, green case, safety guard, and box - Like New Condition

3. Gillette Ball End Tech with Gold Plating

4. Surprise Straight Razor of my choosing from my collection - shave ready one or a not shave ready one (I promise you that not shave ready one is going to be nicer LOL)

5. Vie Long Peleon 12705 Brown Horsehair - I only used it less than 5x and will disinfect thoroughly

If it goes to $125, I'll include 2 add ons.

If it goes to $150+, I'll include all five.

I don't have pics yet but I'll try to get some later tonight.

I am hoping the Mods don't have any issues with my twist. :)

A small bump for the last day.

So I couldn't take new pics but found some old ones from last year:

Weck Sextoblade Set
proxy.php

Pal Adjustable Injector (Schick Blade pack not included)
proxy.php

Gillette Ball End Tech (Other goodies not included)
proxy.php

Vie Long Peleon (stock photo)
proxy.php

Mystery Straight no image provided

Top Bottom