What's new

Cauliflower Hot Wings - For Aaron & John

Having gone to collage by Buffalo NY I have to ask "Where is the blue cheese"

But the do look pretty good. So.....

$throwback-monkees.gif
I'm a believer!!!

Good work.

LOL, yes my wife uses the blue cheese with these, I don't, as I don't want to ruin the heat kick from the wings, these are more of a dry crispy wing...errrr floret HAHAHA try it John you might like it. Haven't steered you wrong yet:001_cool:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I read that and saw sweat and heavy breathing. This thread just may go down into the halls of famous. Famous for what I don't know.

Just kidding Dave.

Your wife's effort is much appreciated. Tell her the Mess Hall is grateful. As for your part, well let's just say...you've got it in for me.

Last edited:
WAIT... what did I do :lol: All she did was shop and eat ( with blue Cheese of course John LOL ) I did all the work hahaha. Oh rats she was standing behind me when I wrote this ruh roh shaggy. I even cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. PLus she is cursing me for making them a bit hotter than I should have:w00t:

I read that and saw sweat and heavy breathing. This thread just may go down into the halls of famous. Famous for what I don't know.

Just kidding Dave.

Your wife's effort is much appreciated. Tell her the Mess Hall is grateful. As for your part, well let's just say...you've got it in for me.

You are my cooking inspiration, Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a huge compliment Dave, thank you.

....Is your wife up for making some Texas Red Chili?

Lol.

A good friend of mine is from Carrolton and has made some Texas Red chili for us and it was great. Being from AZ we usually have bean in ours and that was a big no no to him. I would be up for making it, I am the cook of the house, unless it is pot roast, or a scallop lime cilantro dish she makes, and of course we share duty on the tamales. I tried making green corn last year and it was a disaster, could not get the masa smooth enough.. Been watching and trying your hotsauce thread and experimenting.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Been watching and trying your hotsauce thread and experimenting.

Ah, so you want another club membership? The Hot Sauce Pepper Heads Club is the rarest of all clubs. It's not even registered in the wiki. There is exactly 3 of us....exactly 3. We make hot sauce like crazy. The 3 of us have no real idea how to make HS (that's hot sauce for the layman) but somehow end up making some pretty dang good stuff. I know this, because we ship it to each other across the world. Isn't that crazy?

Just make something up....who knows, it might be good.

Dave, those look fantastic! I'm going to have to make these real soon. Do you think coconut flour could be substituted for the rice flour?

Dave, those look fantastic! I'm going to have to make these real soon. Do you think coconut flour could be substituted for the rice flour?

I've actually only ever done this with regular flour since we don't have any gluten problems in my family. Certainly you could use any type of flour for this.

Ah, so you want another club membership? The Hot Sauce Pepper Heads Club is the rarest of all clubs. It's not even registered in the wiki. There is exactly 3 of us....exactly 3. We make hot sauce like crazy. The 3 of us have no real idea how to make HS (that's hot sauce for the layman) but somehow end up making some pretty dang good stuff. I know this, because we ship it to each other across the world. Isn't that crazy?

Just make something up....who knows, it might be good.

i'll pop over, I am working on a habanero papaya cilantro one, but the heat is negating some of the sweet so still working on it, Thanks

You guys would love it up here in Maine. I had a chili Cook off at the church for the men and the winning chili by popular vote was one with kidney beans, kielbasa and sweet barbeque sauce!

Top Bottom