What's new

Cats, its why you can't have nice things

Frankie Muniz says cat turned on faucet, flooded home while he was away at uncle’s funeral

proxy.php

shavefan

I’m not a fan
We have cats, and I cant disagree with the OP title, however a few things stink about this story. First, how are four out of five floors under 3ft of water? And he was away for several days and had no-one checking on his animals? Neighbors didn't notice the water?

Weird story..

I don't believe a word of it. Just another Hollywood attention wh**e, who's over his 15 minutes allowed and wants more attention. I love a good cat story and enjoy watching Jackson from another planet on the Cat From Hell cable show, but I'm not buying this one.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I blame the toilet seat being up on the dog, but she doesn't believe me...

BTW, who the heck is Frankie Muniz anyway?

Try dogs...

Katie takes a lodger with a dog...

Katie's daughter moves to an apartment where they don't take dogs....

Katie's daughter dumps her dog on Katie...

The 2 dogs growl and bite....

Does the lodger move out, Katie's daughter get an apartment where they take dogs, do they give one dog away or does everyone just bang their heads against the wall?

Smart answers welcome....

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I had one using me for a bed yesterday watching football. Her bladder is much better than mine.

I don't believe a word of it. Just another Hollywood attention wh**e, who's over his 15 minutes allowed and wants more attention. I love a good cat story and enjoy watching Jackson from another planet on the Cat From Hell cable show, but I'm not buying this one.

Given how much cats dislike water I find it even less believable that one would turn a tap on.

Most cats don't want to get wet, but most also prefer running water for drinking. Ours, which looks very much like the cat above (sans emery board), puts in for it. I have a dread that he might figure out the single lever faucet handle in the kitchen, as he's come close to bumping it. So if a cat has a taste for water from a faucet, and if the faucet has some sort of lever or "T" handle, then yes, it's possible. Cows and horses are notorious for figuring out how to turn on the standard "T" handled faucets on farms. Trouble is, they never turn them off.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
One of our cats jumps up on the sink and asks that we turn the water on. He prefers to drink from the faucet

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Though cats are capable of great evil, I wonder about this one ...

In a similar vein- sadly, I do know of a dog that burned a house down and killed itself. Kept getting into trash can. Owner put can on counter, went to work. Dog kept jumping up, turned on electric oven on high with paw; plastic trashcan tipped over onto oven top.

AA

Though cats are capable of great evil, I wonder about this one ...

In a similar vein- sadly, I do know of a dog that burned a house down and killed itself. Kept getting into trash can. Owner put can on counter, went to work. Dog kept jumping up, turned on electric oven on high with paw; plastic trashcan tipped over onto oven top.

AA
similar story happened to a friend of mine, thankfully no injuries (dog treated for smoke inhalation) and house was not completely lost.

Top Bottom