What's new

Case Question

Ah. Well I just sold that exact razor to a member here. He didn't mention his ID here and I didn't ask. mailed it yesterday. I thought the handles on those were bakelite, and I said that in the listing.

VERY nice score on the executive BTW.

Ah. Well I just sold that exact razor to a member here. He didn't mention his ID here and I didn't ask. mailed it yesterday. I thought the handles on those were bakelite, and I said that in the listing.

VERY nice score on the executive BTW.

It never occurred to me that it was bakelite. I have seen a similar handle but with metal where it joins.

Thanks, I am excited.

It never occurred to me that it was bakelite. I have seen a similar handle but with metal where it joins.

Thanks, I am excited.

I'm no longer sure that it is. Mr-Razor's site is also calling it a plastic handle, where later models are called bakelite. edit: later models -> other models.
It shows a date of 38-45 on other razors of this particular design. The ones the site calls bakelite are of the same period but have different handles.

Last edited:
I'm no longer sure that it is. Mr-Razor's site is also calling it a plastic handle, where later models are called bakelite. edit: later models -> other models.
It shows a date of 38-45 on other razors of this particular design. The ones the site calls bakelite are of the same period but have different handles.

Again, I feel stupid. I forgot to go to his site. :blush:

Top Bottom