What's new

CaptainsClub

Welcome to anyone interested in joining Captains Choice club, I have lather bowl, all of the AS's, and RR soap, can't get enough of his stuff!

If anyone is interested, I started thread in clubs and brotherhoods for fans of CC products, I am addicted to his AS's, lather bowl, and RR soap, all are welcome!!!!

Ooh count me in! I've currently got the rr soap as well as 3 of the 5 flavors of aftershave. I'm going to be picking up the other two after the end of the restraint. That man makes a fantastic product, and his aftershaves are my baseline from which I measure all others.

Ooh count me in! I've currently got the rr soap as well as 3 of the 5 flavors of aftershave. I'm going to be picking up the other two after the end of the restraint. That man makes a fantastic product, and his aftershaves are my baseline from which I measure all others.
Welcome my brother!

I'd like to join too. I'm a bag fan of the Captain's aftershave and his lather bowl, I have the charcoal one. I don't have any of the RR soap but I'd like to.

Well, I only have near empty bottle of cat o nine tails and the soap but count me in. It is my favorite bay rum and I have a lather bowl on my wish list along with more co9t!

Well, I only have near empty bottle of cat o nine tails and the soap but count me in. It is my favorite bay rum and I have a lather bowl on my wish list along with more co9t!
Welcome my friend! Feel free to add it to your signature if you like!

I'd like to join as well. I have a charcoal lather bowl, a full bottle of the lime, and samples of the rest of the AS. I read somewhere on here that the RR soap was discontinued, and if that is in fact the case, I'd better order that sometime soon.

I have the Sandalwood AS as well as the bowl, also just finished my sample of North.

Very high quality products at a good price.

Just ordered th bay rum soap last night. Give it a try as soon as it gets here.
Good stuff big time, but RR is no longer going to be the manufacturer,'but no worries, the Captain has a new soap in the works!

Top Bottom