What's new

Captain's Choice Lather bowl mishap

The picture says it all. My worst fear came true today. Ever since I got the lather bowl my fear was I would break it. Got done shaving and was cleaning up when the bowl jumped off the counter and into the sink.
6EF08BA8-E376-4A40-830B-9CC7202420CF.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
That must of been one of those moments Oh _ _ _ _ . Captain's choice make great lather bowls and folks seem to like the copper ones a lot, I like ceramic my self and that is what I use because it retains heat better than plastic bowls for warm lather in winter months.

When I watched my first Capt'n's bowl levitate off spinning from my fingertips only to be slammed down by the force, gravity; I decided to buy two, to have a spare for the next time. Of course, since then, easily 5, 7 years, I've not needed to worry about it. So? Buy two, you'll have a brand new one waiting for your heirs. (Oh, I have a copper bowl too, but that's set back, waiting the day it develops a patina. I wonder how long before that coating wears off?) N E way!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The picture says it all. My worst fear came true today. Ever since I got the lather bowl my fear was I would break it. Got done shaving and was cleaning up when the bowl jumped off the counter and into the sink.
View attachment 1377175
So sorry my friend. This kind of thing may be "a little thing" in the grand scheme of things, but it's an irritant to what is the beginning of one's day for many on B and B, (or for me, the nice end of a long day) that one would be happy to do without.

Top Bottom