What's new

Captain's Choice Co9T + Osage Rub

For a couple weeks now I've been using the above combo as a preferred aftershave splash. The menthol + the burn together are pretty interesting. The cooling lasts longer than the burn from the tails and leaves you smelling like the Co9T. Fun combo.

I only had a sample of the osage rub and it won't be lasting much longer but it was nice while it lasted. I'll be sticking to the Captain from here on out this winter!

Recently I have had the pleasure to have used both the Captain's Choice Bay Rum and Cat O' Nine Tails. They are both wonderful. The Bay Rum in particular will likely be a permanent resident in my shave den. IMPO the Bay Rum is far superior to TOBS. All I can say is if you have not tried them you owe it to yourself to do so as quickly as possible. You'll be glad you did. BTY the Captain likes a clean crew so he has some bath soaps out as well, the almond scented smells good enough to eat. A great soap.

Recently I have had the pleasure to have used both the Captain's Choice Bay Rum and Cat O' Nine Tails. They are both wonderful. The Bay Rum in particular will likely be a permanent resident in my shave den. IMPO the Bay Rum is far superior to TOBS. All I can say is if you have not tried them you owe it to yourself to do so as quickly as possible. You'll be glad you did. BTY the Captain likes a clean crew so he has some bath soaps out as well, the almond scented smells good enough to eat. A great soap.

Captains Choice is the best bay rum to be had in my opinion.

Captains Choice is the best bay rum to be had in my opinion.
+1
I use it daily. The only other one that I find to come even remotely close is Bay Rhum from Royall Lyme, also which I use regularly. Captain needs to make a Bay Rum with Menthol! (thats why I like the rum from Royall)

+1
I use it daily. The only other one that I find to come even remotely close is Bay Rhum from Royall Lyme, also which I use regularly. Captain needs to make a Bay Rum with Menthol! (thats why I like the rum from Royall)

Agree, one with menthol and lime would be nice. Hint, hint, Scott!!!

Haven't tried the Cat O 9 but I am on my 3rd bottle of the Bay Rum - very popular in my den.
I add a bit of 151 rum to it to increase the burn (as I love to get burned: a real waker-upper) but not enough to mess with the scent.

Haven't tried the Cat O 9 but I am on my 3rd bottle of the Bay Rum - very popular in my den.
I add a bit of 151 rum to it to increase the burn (as I love to get burned: a real waker-upper) but not enough to mess with the scent.

Well then sir, it sounds like you would be a good candidate for the Cat!

Top Bottom