What's new

Captain's Choice and The Great Shave 2012!

Hear ye, hear ye - come one, come all!

If you want to meet The Captain up close and personal, mark your calendars! The date has been confirmed and location resolved. The Great Shave 2012 is coming soon and The Captain and his "Choice" product have been asked back this year to attend as a vendor. We hope to have a brand new product to show at the event for those attending.

Anthony and his team at Merz Apothecary (on-line store is Smallflower.com) have organized another Shaving Extravaganza without equal! DO. NOT. MISS. IT. For those who attended last year, they will tell you what a blast it was. These guys really do it right.

The date is Wednesday, October 24 from 6:00 - 9:30 pm at the Dank House. This German cultural center is located just one block from the Lincoln Square neighborhood location of the sponsor, Merz Apothecary. Here is a pic of their original storefront in their Chicago location and contact info for Dank House. See you THERE!!

proxy.php

http://www.dankhaus.com/contact-dank-german-cultural-center-chicago.php

At times like these, I really wish I lived in the US on the east coast. We don't have any events like that up here, sounds like a blast! Enjoy and good luck there! Now I'm really curious as to what the new product will be!!

Wish it was closer. 800 miles is a bit much.

Err...so is 2000. :sad:

Sorry Cap'n...won't be able to make it this year.

If it's anything at all like last year, I'm sure it will be a fantastic time. If you're in the Chicago area and missed the last one, start clearing your schedule NOW! Great event, sorry I'm going to miss it.

Hopefully next year it can be planned for a Saturday or Sunday. I only live about a hundred miles away but just can't do a week night. Sigh Have fun, guys. Wish I could be there.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I'm looking forward to this! I'm going to bring some labels with something about badgers on them and put them by the name tags. If you're a b&b-er put one on your name tag.

I called Merz today to enquire regarding free parking for tomorrow and was told that they arranged for free parking in the parking lot next to the bank which is south of Dank House. Hope this helps.
Ron

Top Bottom