What's new

Steward Interview - Marco

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
My dear friends, the idea of a second interview after the first one I did back in 2011 with Luc was certainly very nice and something I really didn't expect. But my friend Jason was right, many things have changed since then: my return to straight razor shaving after so many years, the honing journey and the arrival on the market of many new wonderful products, especially those proudly made by experienced Artisans. Kudos to Jason, who is a true Gentleman and a fine Steward mate of our great community. And many thanks to you all for the kind words of appreciation, I'm honestly and sincerely flattered.

Mark your calendar, January 2016. Round 3 :thumbup:

Great interview of a very fine gentleman. I have exchanged emails, PMs and even spoken to Marco, he is truly a class act.

I am happy and humbled to have played a role in your honing endeavors.

Buona sera Marco. Grazie mille for the very nice interview. I didn't know you were part Abruzzese. Quite a coincidence.I believe the first person I saw wet shaving (at least who I can remember)was my grandfather,Giuseppe.

Un caro saluto amico mio,

Craig

Excellent interview, enjoyed every aspect of Marco's wet shaving journey and great job Jason!

My next shave will be dedicated to Marco using Marco's Method on some Cella :biggrin1:

Gene

What a great read. I have always enjoyed viewing the pictures that Marco posts. It's interesting getting to read about the man behind the posts.

Marco's posts are always the ones I look for first. There should be a "Ask Marco" or "Marco's Musings" thread/sticky where we can go for all things Marco in one spot.

-Greg

Wow, what a fascinating and fun interview! Marco's one of my favorites here on B&B. I'd love to see more interviews like this.

Great interview...loved the passion. FORZA ITALIA !!! Now if I could only find a place that sells Vergnano coffee here in Montreal,Canada

Bump. A great interview and a fine example of what this community is all about.

Yes, Thanks for the bump indeed! This was a great read and I now feel like I know Marco, at least in a small way, a little bit better.

Are there other interviews of Stewards, Mods, Contributors, Admins, or owners? If so where might they be located. If not...why not? I think having an interview like once a month or twice a month would be great. I think that it would only bring the community closer together.

I enjoyed re-reading this interview. Somehow the first time around I missed that Marco is originally from Abruzzo, which is where my family was from before my great-grandparents came to America.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
While I don't think it's been updated in a while, here's the list of known interviews. For sure, there are some missing but it's a start. If someone wants to update the page, please feel free. I can help if required, just send me a PM.

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Interviews

Top Bottom