What's new

Cantujm's shave journal

Rudy Vey brush
Timeless SS OC/Bic Chrome Platinum
Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber
Grand Bay Bay Rum

I didn't shave on Sunday or Monday so the Timeless SS OC cut through a few days growth with ease. Quick and easy lather from the Chiseled Face soap using the Rudy Vey brush. Very nice two pass shave this morning.

20220927_062855.jpg

Timeless Ti .95 SB/Bic Chrome Platinum
Rudy Vey with a Shavemac knot
Clubman
Electric Sheep 🐑 soap

Very nice shave and not much hair that needed to be removed after yesterday's shave. We are on the water here in Florida but about 7 hours away from the hurricane that is hitting areas around Tampa Bay. We are praying for those that are being affected by this storm.

20220928_062417.jpg

Gillette Rocket/Bic Chrome Platinum
Stirling Bay Rum
Clubman VIBR
Duke 3 brush

Easy shave this morning. I've been using my Timeless razors and decided to transition to an older razor for today's shave. I mainly used vintage Gillettes for 99% of my shaves until I bought my first Timeless razor a few months ago. Since then, the Gillettes have been sitting around so I figured it was time to get back to using them. Two passes resulting in a very nice shave. Ready to get the day started and see how much work I can knock out before getting the weekend started. Have a fantastic Friday my friends!

20220930_060843.jpg

Timeless SS OC/Bic Chrome Platinum
Tabac soap
Floid aftershave
Rudy Vey brush

Still in.

Shaved and then got started on yard work before the temperature started rising. It's been awhile since I've used Tabac and it's just as good as I remembered. Looking forward to using this month for Tabactober.

20221002_101134.jpg

First shave of the week and second one for Tabactober. Just didn't feel like shaving until today. Nice easy shave, three passes and I was done.

When I first received this Simpsons Emperor 2, I thought it would be too small to like. I've really enjoyed the brush and it does great for being a smaller knot.

20221006_065020.jpg

Top Bottom