What's new

Canadian kudos for QED

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Everyone should know by now that QED has great prices, selection and service. Charles does a great job of shipping to Canada, as I just found out with my recent order. Just e-mail him once you know what you want, and take it from there.

What really got me with my recent (first) order was the fact that I e-mailed him at about midnight, and he e-mailed me right back within a couple of minutes ... even though it was about 3 a.m. back east then! Man, that's dedication.

Great stuff, which I can totally recommend to my fellow Canucks!

+1

He treats those of us north of the 49th very well. Yikes.. half way through May and I havent' got this month's order in...:biggrin: .

I see on their website that they ship UPS. My experience with UPS shipments from the US is that they (UPS) really charge a lot for the duty/taxes, etc. I'd be interested to know how your experience was in that regard.

Regards

QED ships by USPS airmail unless told otherwise, and charges only what USPS actually charges him, trustworthy vendor

my order which totaled 140 USDish went by the border unnoticed by customs, only took 3 days to arrive to boot

His website pretty much sucks - your best bet is to call or email him about what you are looking for. He will then hook you up

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
QED ships by USPS airmail unless told otherwise, and charges only what USPS actually charges him, trustworthy vendor

my order which totaled 140 USDish went by the border unnoticed by customs, only took 3 days to arrive to boot

ditto for my order :biggrin: although it took longer to get my order to me than 3 days but oh well: Charles doesn't run the post office!

Ditto - I've got nothing but good things to say about QED and Charles' service to Canada.

I've only been dinged by customs once and have ordered several times.

For those of you thinking of an order - consider the after shave conditioner - I have tried several, but my favourite is the patchouli/tea tree/peppermint.

Top Bottom