What's new

Can anyone help with information on this razor & tarantella stropper set?

I spotted a vintage razor and tarantella box set while out looking through local flea market offerings today. I've managed to find a low res' picture of the set I saw, on another website (pic below). Of the pieces that I picked up and looked over there were no significant markings and the woman who was selling couldn't tell me much either. I though if anyone was able to shed some light on this unusual piece, B&B would be a great place to start. Any info or other web links, would be fantastic.

Thanks as always chaps!

Matt

$1Tarantella Delux Set 1a.jpg

http://www.stropper.com/home/stropp...select2=&select3=&select4=&select5=&select6=0

The photo was taken from from another website so all copyrights apply as per the link above

Hi smalltank, if you're referring to the picture in the thread (not the other picture in the link) then the box consists of an open comb razor, blade case, a rotary sharpening device (the large piece that takes up 3/4 of the box) a small tub for holding cutting compound and a leather honing wheel that can be swapped out for the fitted stone wheel.

So all in all it is 1 razor and one sharpening tool.

I'm looking for any information on the manufacturer ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Emil Klock and Co. I believe), any possible production dates, collect-ability factor of these pieces... that sort of info.

Thanks
[/FONT]

What are you trying to do, collect? This a stropping set, it strops blades. The razor in your set don't belong there. These are not rare.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom