What's new

Calling all Louisiana members

After the meet up from this last weekend I have rekindled the fire to find unusual and strange shaving items. This could be good or bad will keep you updated.

After the meet up from this last weekend I have rekindled the fire to find unusual and strange shaving items. This could be good or bad will keep you updated.
I can't wait to hear how this turns out! [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Well, I didnt get the job. Ah well. Plenty of fish in the sea. More where that came from. Let go and let God. Etc...

In other news the job i DO HAVE gave me a raise. Not ENOUGH of a raise, but i dont know anyone who ever said "no, thanks. That's TOO MUCH of a raise."

Well, I didnt get the job. Ah well. Plenty of fish in the sea. More where that came from. Let go and let God. Etc...

In other news the job i DO HAVE gave me a raise. Not ENOUGH of a raise, but i dont know anyone who ever said "no, thanks. That's TOO MUCH of a raise."
Sorry to hear, but at least you got a raise. Keep looking, something will come along.

Sorry to hear that, but at least something came out of it.

I went the the Memphis meetup for Dirty South Shavers and had a blast! I came back with plenty of samples, a new (lsu) brush from That Darn Rob with a tuxedo knot, two Meetup sets (soap and splash) from Stirling Soaps and got to meet and hangout with some awesome folks. I brought some boudin (smoked and unsmoked) from Ronnie's and it was a hit! [emoji1]

I know, right? Some folks had tried it before, but most had not. Now they know. [emoji6]

Hey fellas, just checking in. It's been quiet for almost a month!

I've been enjoying OCtober. Fun to use all of my open comb razors in close proximity to really compare them. So far my '34 aristocrat and UK NEW are my favorites.

I thoroughly enjoyed the LSU/Auburn game this weekend despite the oppressive heat. Been a rough few days since then with a stomach bug moving through the family. I hope you guys are doing well!

Nothing worse than sickness going through the house. Its just misery for days without end! I'm NEARLY done with the crypt treated blade test. Conclusion: useless. It gives good initial (1-2) shaves then deteriorates quickly. Still glad I did it. Can not wait to shave with something other than my fat boy! O i love it, but sheeesh!

Top Bottom