What's new

Calling all Louisiana members

Just returned from Bed Bath and Beyond at the Mall of Louisiana (Baton Rouge). They are now stocking C.O Bigelow products, including C.O. bigelow shaving cream (Proraso).

Nice to see they are stocking there now. In the BR Metro area the only one stocking CO Bigelow was the new store out in Juban Crossing. They must be making money off of it if they are expanding the selection! :thumbup:

Had to evacuate the house have my in laws and my dogs and we are stuck in Livingston. The family is trying to figure out what to do.

Sent from the Danger Phone

Sorry about that Don. Stay safe. I'm here in mid city Baton Rouge. We're dry. My bro-in-law is staying with us as a precaution.

My parents' house has water in it. We tried to get there this morning but turned back. The water is dropping so we will get to it this afternoon. My grandmother's place is fine so my parents are going to go stay with her.

We are thinking about you, Don. I hope you and your family are safe.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I hope everyone in here is high and dry! Stay safe!
TigerFan:
Lots of rain, but we're dry and safe here in DeRidder! :blush:

[FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
[/FONT]
"I love Louisiana, and I love being from there". Katherine LaNasa

Safe and sound here in Greater New Orleans. Don, if ya'll need anything, don't hesitate to let me know. We'll be headed up to Albany sometime soon to help some friends there who lost their home and church (they pastor the Pentecostal church there).

All is well in Slidell. Lot's of rain but no flooding for which we are grateful.

Our church is sending a couple of crews to Denham Springs this weekend to help out. What a mess that place is right now.

All is well in Slidell. Lot's of rain but no flooding for which we are grateful.

Our church is sending a couple of crews to Denham Springs this weekend to help out. What a mess that place is right now.

We're doing the same thing! Headed up on Saturday.

Welcome DJ. And thanks for the helping hand guys. I spent the latter part of last week gutting houses of my children's school's faculty and students. Bad stuff, right there.

Top Bottom