What's new

C&E soaps and deodorants

I have used all three mens deodorants from C&E and find them among the best I have ever used for both smell control and sweat control. The scents are strong and long lasting and a great addition to the lines they offer. My personal favorite is the sandalwood.

As well, I have used the AOS bar soap and find it to be a very nice soap with incredible lather.

Darren

stropmegently said:
I have used all three mens deodorants from C&E and find them among the best I have ever used for both smell control and sweat control. The scents are strong and long lasting and a great addition to the lines they offer. My personal favorite is the sandalwood.

As well, I have used the AOS bar soap and find it to be a very nice soap with incredible lather.

Darren
Are you talking about body and bath soaps? Or shaving soaps? Or..?:001_smile

I was curious about their bath soaps...I really enjoy their shaving soaps...I have the sandlewood and sienna...the next time I go I will be picking up the nomad shave soap as well (at first wasn't so sure about the scent but it grew on me). I was at the store last night and picked up a bar of the Dr. Bronners Lavender soap...I am done with the Irish Spring etc. bars I had always used...kept drying out my skin. I was also considering ordering some Nancy Boy Bars to try as well...I noticed a Green Trea, Vetiver and Sandlewood soap from C&E...anyone tried this? Sounds interesting...

Bob,
Around the Christmas Shopping season, C&E has a wooden box with a Sandalwood, Nomad, and Sienna moisturizing soap. I found them good for hand and face in the shave shack and delightful for their fragrances.:w00t:

I found that the C&E deodorants wear away very quickly and they are not cheap. The Sandalwood deodorant was a great scent though.

guenron said:
Bob,
Around the Christmas Shopping season, C&E has a wooden box with a Sandalwood, Nomad, and Sienna moisturizing soap. I found them good for hand and face in the shave shack and delightful for their fragrances.:w00t:
Thanks Ron...I will have to pick up some to try the next time I am there...

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I can't stand deodorant-only stuff. I don't like sweaty arm pits! Therefore I use the L'Occitane anti-perspirant.

Top Bottom