What's new

Burts Bees shave oil

I like to use pre shave oil, especially on my neck. I tried the Pacific pre shave oil in the tiny dropper bottle. It was around $6 where I got it. So I am cheap, frugal, what ever. I was checking out shave oil ingredients and found sweet almond oil is in most. I found Burts Bees "Mamma Bees" body oil for around $8 for a good size bottle at Target. After a week of using it I think it is great.

If you like pre shave oil you might want to check it out. It has a light lemon scent.

http://www.burtsbees.com/category/b...uct Extensions-_-Mama Bee Nourishing Baby Oil

Yep, I use the Mama Bee oil as a pre-shave as well. Usually i mix it with grapeseed oil and castor oil and ose the BB oil just to enrich and add some scent. The BB baby oil works well too but the 'baby oil' scent isn't as nice as a shave oil for me

Interesting, I really like Burt's Bees products. I've been using the Truefitt & Hill pre-shave oil and I'm getting tired of the lemon scent though. Looking for something more neutral. Big fan of the Burt's aftershave balm, $8.

Top Bottom