What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Here's the link for the last-ever-to-be-produced "Anniversary" gold flake issue ... http://www.westcoastshaving.com/sha...d-shaving-brush-10th-anniversary-edition.html

Just over 200 left.

Other than that, your best bet is to surf the BST (buy sell trade) section looking for someone offering to sell one.

Its rare when an Essential brush shows up on BST. Those people that have one want to hold on to it. That should tell us something.

I'm glad I got my Anniversary Edition when I did ... but I'd still like to pick up another one or two as spares.

I can't speak for anyone else, but it's the price that's keeping me from ordering one. Nice brush, but I can order a couple boar brushes of similar quality for the same price.

Proceeds from West Coast Shaving Badger & Blade items go towards Badger & Blade. So, in that effect, it's more than just a brush you're buying, you're also showing support for this forum with your purchase. :thumbup1:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Again, for old-times sake, does anybody have a updated pic of all the brushes (Chris has already posted one [wink])
proxy.php

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“A picture is a poem without words”. Horace[/FONT]

William:
Had time out of your busy day to take a pic or two of all the B & B Brushes
proxy.php

[FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second”. Marc Riboud[/FONT]

My most sincere apologies. It has been hectic around here. We are expecting the birth of our second daughter in 2 weeks.
Here, as promised are the best pictures I could get with my phone after finding all the brushes. (At least, I am pretty sure these are all the brushes):

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I hope that helps. My apologies again for taking so long.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My most sincere apologies. It has been hectic around here. We are expecting the birth of our second daughter in 2 weeks.
Here, as promised are the best pictures I could get with my phone after finding all the brushes. (At least, I am pretty sure these are all the brushes):

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I hope that helps. My apologies again for taking so long.
William:
attachment.php
...you have the whole 'litter'! :w00t:

Thanx for the pics, your support and for sharing! :thumbsup:[FONT=&quot]

proxy.php
“Never wrestle with [boars]. You both get dirty and the [brush] likes it". George Bernard Shaw[/FONT]

Top Bottom