What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

$uploadfromtaptalk1427921028437.jpg
Just had to show mine off, just got it yesterday and look forward to using it and comparing it to my Omega 10048 and 10029 that are in the photo with it. Only maybe a month into wet shaving but I'm sure it'll be a great brush for me.

So much for my delivery...

4/01/15 12:29 PM EAST ELMHURST, NY 11370, US Delivery exception

They rescheduled it for tomorrow and I will be away for the next 3 days...arggghhh

The glitter is not what I expected, as in I thought the brush handle would be a solid color with glitter added. Instead it is clear with a metric ton of inside.

I love it.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428026061.277349.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I must say it's a better looking brush in person than in any photo I've seen. I went ahead and got one for her, and she called it "melon." That and "salmon" are the two best descriptors I've heard for the color.

I must say it's a better looking brush in person than in any photo I've seen. I went ahead and got one for her, and she called it "melon." That and "salmon" are the two best descriptors I've heard for the color.
+1 to being much nicer looking in person. It has a certain depth to it that is hard to get on camera. Also just whipped up one of my nicest lathers ever with it, and it's not even broken in yet. Nice change of pace from my well loved plisson synthetic that kept my badger brushes in the cabinet.

This kind of answers my question. How often does it usually take to sell out and change colors? I really want a B&B Brush, but this handle color is not doing it for me. I'll wait till the next refresh and hope I like it better.

You made in the nick of time, only 137 left! :lol:

Got mine two days ago, cool brush but its not red. I've got a couple weeks before i can use it since i'm halfway through a month of using nothing but my 10049 Omega but it did get a warm bath the last two nights.....

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
You can give it a test lather or two to help it break in, but it may not be required as mine was funk-less and soft right out of the box.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
SWMBO used hers, right out of the box, this morning and thought it was fantastic.

Of course, she wasn't using it on her face, so YMMV.

I must say it's a better looking brush in person than in any photo I've seen. .

+1. The seafoam and gold glitter I hesitated on because I thought the pictures made them look a bit cheap. Once I got them I thought they were both fantastic and was very pleased. If you hate the color you hate it...if you are on the fence over the color I would suggest getting one. I doubt you'll be disappointed when you actually hold one. If for some reason you still don't like it, BST.

It is very pink under bright white light, as in the lightbox for taking photos of stock. Also very pink under sunlight, but under regular house lights it looks more orange.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I gotta tell ya, the color is growing on me. I look at it, over at SWMBO's end of the counter, hanging next to her pink Starburst Lady Gillette, and it looks pretty good. The photos cannot capture the depth of its appearance or the glitter effect.

To be perfectly honest, I still am not a fan of the color, but it's my personal taste. It just doesn't turn me on. However, I must admit that it is a good-looking brush. It just isn't my thing.

Top Bottom