What's new

Brush Fail

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Stupid question: the brush is absolutely okay to use, just the holes might drive the Craftsman that made it a little nutty, right? I mean, it isn't necessarily fragile or anything, right? Sorry about the stupid question. Or rather, as I tell my patients, "there are no stupid questions, only stupid people." And yes, psych patients love my humor!

FarmerTan

Stupid question: the brush is absolutely okay to use, just the holes might drive the Craftsman that made it a little nutty, right? I mean, it isn't necessarily fragile or anything, right? Sorry about the stupid question. Or rather, as I tell my patients, "there are no stupid questions, only stupid people." And yes, psych patients love my humor!
It really is a beautiful color combo to my eyes, Dr J.

@sfeile - you'll have your chance at both! This one is going into a pif eventually, but the one I listed on the marketplace is still new and unused in my possession. I pulled it because a friend at the cigar shop really like it so I was going to give it to him. Before we ever got a chance to meet at the shop he got transferred to California and I haven't seen him since. I really like that one too and thought it would be a great one to donate to the St Sue auction. All ya gotta do is be the highest bidder :001_302:

@FarmerTan - absolutely no problem with the integrity of the brush, but as you said the little air pockets drive me crazy. And thank you, I really like the color combo too, it's one of my faves yet. All the more reason I'm chapped by the air pockets.

FarmerTan

@FarmerTan - absolutely no problem with the integrity of the brush, but as you said the little air pockets drive me crazy. And thank you, I really like the color combo too, it's one of my faves yet. All the more reason I'm chapped by the air pockets.
I know a good psych nurse if'n you ever need one. At least others tell me I'm good. I've always said tho that a really good nurse goes home feeling like a failure on many nights. Or it could be not enough staff, lol.

@sfeile - you'll have your chance at both! This one is going into a pif eventually, but the one I listed on the marketplace is still new and unused in my possession. I pulled it because a friend at the cigar shop really like it so I was going to give it to him. Before we ever got a chance to meet at the shop he got transferred to California and I haven't seen him since. I really like that one too and thought it would be a great one to donate to the St Sue auction. All ya gotta do is be the highest bidder :001_302:
I remembered we talked about your friend wanting the other one. I already spent my allowance this month plus went over to make a donation, so I'm still going to miss out on that one.

That's ok though, one of these days I will end up with one. :thumbsup:

@FarmerTan - I mix the chemos at a cancer clinic and work with a great team of nurses. I know exactly what you kean, especially about being understaffed.

@sfeile - there's always a chance of winning this one! I'm going to wait until I have a fair amount of handles to PIF and do something a little different.

FarmerTan

@FarmerTan - I mix the chemos at a cancer clinic and work with a great team of nurses. I know exactly what you kean, especially about being understaffed.

@sfeile - there's always a chance of winning this one! I'm going to wait until I have a fair amount of handles to PIF and do something a little different.
You are a gem, @CigarSmoka ! Thanks for all you do for so many.

Whoohoo! I like chances haha!

Top Bottom