What's new

Brown Leaf 12 Days of PIFmas

I generally don't hop on many PIFs- I like to let others have the fun. But sometimes one will just grab you.
If it something I like (hardware) or something I want to try I will add my name. This 12 days looks like most i will....except for day 7, I am putting something for that one my self...if I get off my.....

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
On the first day of PIFmas, @Hirsute PIFed to me a Briar Bird Albatross Pipe.

On the second day of PIFmas, @Price PIFed to me, two tins of tobacco and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the third day of PIFmas, @Ponycarman PIFed to me, a Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the fourth day of PIFmas, @Bk124tt PIFed to me, a Rick Black billiard, a Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the fifth day of PIFmas, @Claudel Xerxes PIFed to me, five delectable tobacco samples! ... a Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the sixth day of PIFmas, @Al_S PIFed to me, a Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples, a Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the seventh day of PIFmas, @alpster PIFed to me, an Alpster handmade pipe, a Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples, a Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

On the second day of PIFmas, @Price PIFed to me, two tins of tobacco and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the third day of PIFmas, @Ponycarman PIFed to me, a Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the fourth day of PIFmas, @Bk124tt PIFed to me, a Rick Black billiard, a Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the fifth day of PIFmas, @Claudel Xerxes PIFed to me, five delectable tobacco samples! ... a Rick Black billiard, Webermeerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatrosspipe.

On the sixth day of PIFmas, @Al_S PIFed to me, a Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples, a Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar BirdAlbatross pipe.

On the seventh day of PIFmas, @alpster PIFed to me, an Alpsterhandmade pipe, a Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobaccosamples, a Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the eight day of PIFmas @oc_in_fw PIFed to me, a Butz Choquin billiard with marbled stem and a sampler pack of MacBarens HH Latakia Flake, HH Old Dark Fired, Wessex Campaign Dark Flake, and Esoterica Penzance from July 2013. https://www.badgerandblade.com/foru...y-of-pifmas-the-brown-leaf-gave-to-me.533933/

On the fifth day of PIFmas, @Claudel Xerxes PIFed to me, five delectable tobacco samples! ... a Rick Black billiard, Webermeerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatrosspipe.

On the sixth day of PIFmas, @Al_S PIFed to me, a Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples, a Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar BirdAlbatross pipe.

On the seventh day of PIFmas, @alpster PIFed to me, an Alpsterhandmade pipe, a Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobaccosamples, a Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the eight day of PIFmas @oc_in_fw PIFed to me, a Butz Choquin billiard with marbled stem and a sampler pack of MacBarens HH Latakia Flake, HH Old Dark Fired, Wessex Campaign Dark Flake, and Esoterica Penzance from July 2013. https://www.badgerandblade.com/foru...y-of-pifmas-the-brown-leaf-gave-to-me.533933/

On the ninth day of PIFmas, @Hoka Hey PIFed to me, cherry tobacco and some shaving soap as if anyone in the Brown Leaf shaves anymore, B/C billiard and an awesome tobacco sampler, an Alpsterhandmade pipe, Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples!....
A Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

Oh, I just went back and read through all the descriptions. I didn't notice what was being done. Knowing the song, I should have :)

doh1.jpg

On the ninth day of PIFmas, @Hoka Hey PIFed to me, cherry tobacco and some shaving soap as if anyone in the Brown Leaf shaves anymore, B/C billiard and an awesome tobacco sampler, an Alpsterhandmade pipe, Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples!....
A Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe.

On the tenth day of PIFmas, @ChefJohnBoy-ardee PIFed to me, a mystery cigar sampler, cherry tobacco & shave soap, B/C billiard and an awesome tobacco sampler, an Alpsterhandmade pipe, Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples!....

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
You guys are absolutely awesome!!! Day 12 has been posted!

If someone else doesn't grab it, I'll update this thread in about an hour when I can get back to a computer.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member

On the ninth day of PIFmas, @Hoka Hey PIFed to me, cherry tobacco and some shaving soap as if anyone in the Brown Leaf shaves anymore, B/C billiard and an awesome tobacco sampler, an Alpster handmade pipe, Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples!....

On the tenth day of PIFmas, @ChefJohnBoy-ardee PIFed to me, a mystery cigar sampler, cherry tobacco & shave soap, B/C billiard and an awesome tobacco sampler, an Alpster handmade pipe, Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples!....

On the eleventh day of PIFmas, @Kilroy6644 PIFed to me, a humble (awesome) PIF, a mystery cigar sampler, cherry tobacco & shave soap, B/C billiard and an awesome tobacco sampler, an Alpster handmade pipe, Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples!....

On the twelfth day of PIFmas, @jstr2112 gave to me, a handmade pipe rack and two tins of unobtainium, a humble (awesome) PIF, a mystery cigar sampler, cherry tobacco & shave soap, B/C billiard and an awesome tobacco sampler, an Alpsterhandmade pipe, Savinelli Roma Author, five delectable tobacco samples!....
A Rick Black billiard, Weber meerschaum pipe, two tins of tobacco, and a Briar Bird Albatross pipe....!!!!!!

Top Bottom