SOTD-Duomo-Industrial-G_2024-02-25.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac Silvertip D01 16/47 🇩🇪
Soap: Chiseled Face Natural 🇺🇸
Razor: Yaqi SS Duomo on Chiseled Face Ti Industrial handle 🇨🇳 🇺🇸
Blade: FlyDear (2) 🇨🇳
ASL: La Rive Cabana 🇵🇱

A fine shave. :biggrin:

I think I'll use this razor for my Fixed Four next month. I get fine shaves with it but they need improvement. :yesnod:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

OC SOTD
SOTD-BBOCOW-G_2024-02-28.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Shavemac Silvertip D01 16/47 🇩🇪
Soap: Chiseled Face Bay Rum 🇺🇸
Razor: Blackland SS Blackbird on custom Olive Wood handle 🇺🇸 🇩🇪
Blade: FlyDear (5) 🇨🇳
ASL: Clubman VIBR 🇺🇸

An excellent shave. :biggrin:
All is well in ZenShaveLand. :sorcerer:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

Whats the go to intro OC razor these days? I like my Fatip Slant, but I shave without my glasses and have a bit of fear. The NEW SC is also a pretty great shave, but I get neck irritation from it. I didn't much are for my NEW LC. I do have both the NEW SC baseplates, is the one with shallower cuts less aggressive?

Whats the go to intro OC razor these days? I like my Fatip Slant, but I shave without my glasses and have a bit of fear. The NEW SC is also a pretty great shave, but I get neck irritation from it. I didn't much are for my NEW LC. I do have both the NEW SC baseplates, is the one with shallower cuts less aggressive?
RazoRock Gamechanger .68 OC or Old Type or SLOC, all mild
Fatip Piccolo or Grande OC (is your slant Gentile?)
Merkur 15C or 1904

I don't notice any big difference among my SCs. I'm a little surprised the LC irritates. I think the New De Luxe is more aggressive than the LC and SC, so I wouldn't point you at that.

RazoRock Gamechanger .68 OC or Old Type or SLOC, all mild
Fatip Piccolo or Grande OC (is your slant Gentile?)
Merkur 15C or 1904

I don't notice any big difference among my SCs. I'm a little surprised the LC irritates. I think the New De Luxe is more aggressive than the LC and SC, so I wouldn't point you at that.
I’ll have to give my LC a fair shake. Maybe it was a bad blade.

My Fatip slant is OC. Not sure what gentile is with Fatip.

I do like my Zamac Yaqi Mellon, not quite efficient enough though.

Shaved with my NEW SC with the baseplate that is not compatible with the native SC cap. Ugh. Not good. The NEW SC with proper cap and baseplate is far superior IMO. I used the same Polsilver blade, first and second shave. Ill give my NEW LC a go next, but as good as the proper NEW SC is at shaving, it is also equally good at irritating my neck.

Great shave today with my Zamac Mellon loaded with a Personna Platinum Chrome USA 2010 blade. Very interesting sound. It was so good I went 4 passes plus buffing. I think that was one pass too much, but alas it is the weekend.

Top Bottom