What's new

Brickell Brushless Shave Cream

I'm a big fan of Brickell products in general but came late to their shave cream. I'll preface this by telling you my previous favorite creams and soaps: de Vergulde, Musgo, Tabac, WSP soap, Trumper's coconut, TOBS avocado, La Toja, and Lea. I say previous because I have to force myself to use any of them after trying this. This stuff is smooth and moisturizing. I've had trouble with dry skin and irritation on my neck. This stuff is slick and leaves me smooth and comfortable. I enjoy using a brush but sometimes I'm in a rush and cleaning is a pain. This is faster and certainly easier to travel with.
  • Like all Brickell products, there's no EDTA, parabens, SLS, or other stuff banned at Whole Foods
  • the scent is light and not persistent
  • $24 for 5oz. on Amazon Prime right now
I give it an A+. I don't even want to use anything else.

I'm getting a sample soon so I'll have to see how it goes.

Just a note, there shouldn't been any of those ingredients listed in a brushless cream in any event since parabens are pretty much gone and EDTA is a chelating agent to help lather in hard water and SLS is a lathering agent. I have about 15 brushless creams and I don't think I've ever seen any of those listed anywhere.

Top Bottom