What's new

Boxer briefs

I have been wearing Alfani Boxer Briefs from Macy's for years. Unfortunately over the past year or two the quality has diminished. Now the price jumped up from $20 for 4 pairs to $34. So now I need a new brand of underwear. I have completely given up on Hanes and Fruit of the Loom, but I haven't tried a lot of other brands. Can anyone recommend an affordable pair of Boxer Briefs that fit well and hold up? if I have to pay more, I at least want them to be comfortable and to last.

Calvin Klein all the way. I just got 3 3-packs on their site for $70.00 shipped.
Always have worn them, and the quality is as good as always.

For underwear and basics, my new favorite is a shop called UNIQLO. Super affordable, solid quality.

I still like Hanes, & fruit of the loom, but often they're only available in packs of eight or so, or the patters are ugly. I don't want a ten-pair bag of plaid boxers.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I switched to MeUndies over a year ago and have worn nothing since. I’m part of their subscription program. Get a new pair sent to me every month for $16. Plenty of color options and every style. Best undies I’ve ever worn.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I wear the Kirkland brand from Costco. All I wear now.
+1. For cotton drawers, it's hard to be the Kirkland ones. Costco also has Addias brand boxer briefs in a technical fabric that are working really well for me in the heat.

I like the Hanes boxer briefs. No tags and the cotton is soft. And the price is right. I've been wearing the for years.

I have been wearing Alfani Boxer Briefs from Macy's for years. Unfortunately over the past year or two the quality has diminished. Now the price jumped up from $20 for 4 pairs to $34. So now I need a new brand of underwear. I have completely given up on Hanes and Fruit of the Loom, but I haven't tried a lot of other brands. Can anyone recommend an affordable pair of Boxer Briefs that fit well and hold up? if I have to pay more, I at least want them to be comfortable and to last.

Duluth Trading Co. has some amazing boxer briefs.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Duluth Trading. They are not cheap but they are comfy and last a long time. I swear by their work socks also. I wear pull on steel toe boots every day and my socks never move.

Any synthetic fiber so it will wick away moisture. Probably about 25 years ago I had a woodworking project going on and was working outside in the summer. When I get hot or even warm I sweat profusely. I was wearing cotton boxer briefs and got chaffed very bad and was extremely uncomfortable for several days. I got some kind, polypropylene I think and never looked back, The last time I bought some for Cabelas I think which were a nylon, but when I sweat they do not get damp and clammy like cotton.

Hanes, but I am growing to hate them. Sticky when sweating, and the back is always riding down. I think I am going to grab a couple "premium" boxers and see what I have been missing.

Top Bottom