What's new

Boston, MA

Hey guys, I am not sure if im breaking any rules by bumping this, but...

Colonial Drug has moved.

Its address:

Colonial Drug
350 Watertown St
Newton, MA 02458

Newton is a suburb of Boston, which borders Cambridge. They did not move too far.

For anyone interested, when they moved they partnered with Stoddards Cutlery which was mentioned previously in this thread and now share a storefront from what I understand.

If anyone still living in the Boston area still subscribes to this thread it would be cool to know which places are still opened and being frequented by B&B members. I go to Leavitt and Peirce frequently and just last week went to Colonial Drug but I'm not sure where else in the area I could go for cheap shave equipment -- I'm new to the area

It seems the only place left with a large selection of razors, soaps and aftershaves etc. is Leavitt & Peirce. Keep in mind that the store has an annual sale every March in which a large selection of items are off 30%.

By the way, on the subject of "Full Disclosure" I must mentioned I am a personal friend of the owner.

It seems the only place left with a large selection of razors, soaps and aftershaves etc. is Leavitt & Peirce. Keep in mind that the store has an annual sale every March in which a large selection of items are off 30%.

By the way, on the subject of "Full Disclosure" I must mentioned I am a personal friend of the owner.

I love it there! I try to go at least once every two weeks even though I can't really afford anything more than a $1 cigar box haha window shopping will have to tide me over until I run out of my Florida Water or Clubman

[MENTION=10002]David in Boston[/MENTION] do you happen to know any relatively local antique shops that would potentially have razors available for cheap? I'm interested in expanding my collection however as a grad student I have little to no money and the majority of the antique shops I've come across are exclusively furniture.. Thank you in advance!

@David in Boston do you happen to know any relatively local antique shops that would potentially have razors available for cheap? I'm interested in expanding my collection however as a grad student I have little to no money and the majority of the antique shops I've come across are exclusively furniture.. Thank you in advance!

There use to be unfortunately they closed or the selection just got small. Your better off going outside the city or using the B&B or EBay.

Top Bottom