What's new

Bonavita electric Kettle - Quick look

Thanks for the review! I just ordered one yesterday. I have a Breville electric kettle, but I'm having a tough time controlling the flow into my Chemex. After some research, I chose the Bonavita.

hmm... thinking of either investing in this and the hario v60 or spend about the same amount of cash and get the 8 cup yama stovetop to complement my french press.

Just received my Bonavita yesterday - I like it. Much better flow control than my Breville kettle spout. The only con I've noticed is the limited capacity, but if I want to brew up a large batch, I can boil another batch in my Breville simultaneously and transfer it to the Bonavita. I'm all smiles!

I use the Bonavita regularly for small amounts of cofffee only - up to 3 cups. Love it. Boils faster than my gas stove and pour is fine. I agree that the Hario kettle has a better pour spout angle but this hasn't caused me any heartburn.

Glad you like your new Bonavita @shammer. I am now using mine for most of my coffee making. I rarely make more than 2 cups at a time, so a single pot is working well. Holding enough water to rinse the paper filter, preheat the cups, and make the pourover coffee.

Top Bottom