What's new

Black Friday Sale at Pasteur's Pharmacy in NYC

Since Pasteur's finally opened up an online shop, I though some might like to know they will have 15% off on the 26th and 27th this year. A little Martin de Candre at that price might be nice little treat, no?

This was the only place I found MDC Rose...The only issue is that there are two different weights in the description of the product.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
This was the only place I found MDC Rose...The only issue is that there are two different weights in the description of the product.

MdC make two sizes of their soaps, a 50g ‘travel’ size, and a 200g ‘normal’ jar. Just be careful which one you select, from any vendor carrying the full line.

MdC make two sizes of their soaps, a 50g ‘travel’ size, and a 200g ‘normal’ jar. Just be careful which one you select, from any vendor carrying the full line.
To late ...I over paid for the 50 gram jar😠....I will see how good their return policy is.

Thank you for being an enabler and making my wallet lighter by about 150 bucks for MdC fougere and few other European soaps !

Top Bottom