What's new

Birthday presents from my wife

My birthday was earlier this month and my wife who loves "theme" gifts went with a shaving theme this year and I could not be more excited. I decided I needed to brag on her to people who will appreciate these gifts!
First came Captains Choice "Bay Rum" soap. The performance is amazing. The scent is super spicy- but doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all. My wife said it smells like Michaels Craft Store around Christmas- she's not a huge fan but I really like it.
A few days later a heavy box from Georgetown Pottery arrived with a G20 scuttle! Supposedly it is a "seconds" but we both spent a long time analyzing it and there is nothing even slightly off about it, so if you are hesitant, I'd save the $25 and get a second. The warm lather is amazing!
Finally, the most hyped box came. What was in the box from Italy!? A Omega 10072 brush. Now the soap and scuttle were on my wish list but she did research (I'm sure she was bored...) and picked out this brush. She knew I hated the cheap badger I have and while I love my Whipped Dog synthetic she decided I should try a boar as well. I have used it about 10 times and am really liking it! It's scrubby but not scratchy like the badger.
So those were gifts and I was so excited and I am really happy about the brush because I know she put a lot of thought into it!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 176
What a great way to make your birthday special!! Beautiful gifts - that's a really nice looking scuttle. Your wife did a wonderful job!

Happy birthday.

Now those are some gifts! That woman truly loves her. Now keep up the good work or whatever it is you are doing right so she can give you more shaving stuff!

Happy Birthday, AndMill and congratulations on having a wife who loves and supports you (and your expensive hobbies).. those are some great gifts.

Top Bottom