What's new

Best Tobacco Scented Aftershaves?

Hello Everyone,
I am currently searching for new Aftershaves to try, and decided to aim for something tobacco scented. Unfortunately I am having trouble doing so (I purchased Wholly Saw Merchant of Tobacco before reading reviews from different sites and soon realized it smells of chocolate rather than tobacco) and would greatly appreciate input from the B&B community. Personally I'd love a strong, smoky scent, but as I know nothing about this area of scents I'm open to suggestions.

In addition to your help, what's your favourite tobacco scented aftershave?

Thank you,
W&S

Yes! I think Merchant of Tobacco smells more like a chocolate stout! I like it, but it was not the scent profile I was looking for when I purchased it.

I really like RazoRock Puros, and Santa Maria Novella!

You will like enjoy both of them!

Vr

Matt

Last edited:
There are just so many interpretations of what "Tobacco" smells like. Here are a few I have that smell like somebody "smoking"

Razorock Puros is a tad sweet and spicy, but very reminiscent of smoking cigars.

Barrister and Mann Leviathan is not sweet at all. Smells a lot like smoking cigars.

Tcheon Fung Sing Linea Intenso Tabacum Crepito smells like a cigar lounge, but with a very sweet toasted marshmellow scent

Tobacco flower and green tobacco aftershaves smell nothing like "tobacco" to me, fwiw.

tob aftershaves.jpg

Pinaud Whiskey Woods. Despite the name this aftershave is primarily a pipe tobacco scent. From the label: “combines tobacco leaf and bergamot with whiskey and woods to finish each shave on a smooth smoky note”. One of my favorites for fall and winter.

Pinaud Whiskey Woods. Despite the name this aftershave is primarily a pipe tobacco scent. From the label: “combines tobacco leaf and bergamot with whiskey and woods to finish each shave on a smooth smoky note”. One of my favorites for fall and winter.
My current barber has some on hand right now, I'll see if I can try it this week.

+1 I really like this stuff quite a bit :thumbsup:

To my nose, PAA Cavendish is the classic. I smoked a pipe for years, and Cavendish smells just like buying a new tin of Cavendish pipe tobacco, unscrewing the tin lid, folding back the accordion paper, and taking a big sniff. Cavendish was not my favorite tobacco, but boy howdy did PAA nail the scent...

Top Bottom