What's new

Best smelling soap you've ever used?

As of today, Queen Charlotte's Queen Charlotte scent. It doesn't seem to get much love around here and I admit that I didn't fall in love right away, but the rosy, floral, woodsy scent has grown on me. I'm still evaluating the performance though since I purchased it in the summer and it's more of a cool weather scent.

I just have a sample of the Queen Charlotte. To me it smells very close to C.K. Obsession for Men. A very nice scent!

Still Mystic Waters Bay Rum.

Newest Razorock XXX is second, with MW Maestrale coming in third, perhaps tied with RR 160. Haven't quite made up my mind on that one.
RR P160 started to get a bit over the top for me.

MW Bay Rum
RR XXX

MW Maestrale
Arko
RR XX
QCS IKL

The best smelling soap I have ever used was Creed's Green Irish Tweed. Too bad it was a lousy performer.

Agreed.

I have a tub of thus, too. My wife loves it, and bought it for me. As far as soap goes, plain old Arko bests the pants off it.

Tabac - for both performance and scent.

Another great scent for me is L'Occitane's Cade.

Of the high-end ones: I just tried Antica Barbieria Colla - nice and simple bitter almond scent but I think I started to feel some burn by the end of the shave. Nevertheless, skin felt very well moisturized and supple and the shave quality was great.

Cheers
Ivo

Martin de Candre Fougère
Barrister & Mann Lavanille
Cold River Soap Works : Puro Fresco

can't just pick-up one and one only

Cool thread. Many of the usual suspects and some scents I have never even heard of before.

I can't pick just one, but if someone put a gun to my head and made me choose, based on scent alone: RazoRock Son of Zeus

Top Bottom