What's new

Best sandalwood scented soaps

When I switched back to a double-edge and a shaving brush, I used Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shaving Cream. Thought the scent was quite nice and a good rendition of sandalwood. I never tried their sandalwood shaving soap, but see they still make it. I do not see at first glance whether it is tallow or not. Do suspect the scent is probably similar to what the cream was. Anyone try it lately? Might be worth the investment of $12.50 plus shipping (refill puck).

When I first started shaving Art of Shaving Sandalwood cream was my favorite scent period. When I caught SAD I tried so many Sandalwoods. :001_rolle
And after a couple years of trying so many Sandalwoods, the AoS (old tallow soap) is my favorite Sandalwood performance/scent combo. The new AoS veg soap smells the same, but I haven't used it yet (still a bit to go on the tallow puck).

The (recently discontinued) Sandalwood from Cold River Soap Works is also great without being the same scent as the AoS. CRSW just re-branded itself - went from black to white motif and really cut down the number of scents. Maybe, they'll bring back some of the previous winners.

Cheers,
BladeSchool

my favorite sandalwood scents
Tobs sandalwood
Dr Harris sandalwood
Proraso sandalwood
Captain's Choice Sandalwood
truefitt & hill sandalwood

Top Bottom