• Totino's

• Frescheta

• Tony's

• Celeste

• Stauffer's

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ive been eating tombstone since i was a kid, so thats what i enjoy the most

digorono pizza is good as well, but i always find that the crust always cuts up the roof of my mouth

Does it cut up the gum between the two big teeth or the entire roof of your mouth?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Mendel:
Saw this article on Frozen Pizza a few days ago and thought it had a good place here. :thumbsup:

Although the Mrs. and I rarely buy this format of pizza, but it sure does saves time 'in a pinch'.

Lisa Kaminski - MSN Lifestyle - 31 Oct 18
"There is nothing quite like the zesty, spicy freshness of a homemade pizza.
proxy.php

On the other hand, on a busy night, there's nothing easier than popping a frozen pizza in the oven. Crispy, cheesy and packed with pepperoni, you can't go wrong. I mean, you know the saying: There's no such thing as bad pizza.

Or is there? I recruited a handful of taste-testers for the difficult task of sampling a pizzeria's worth of pepperoni pies.

While we acknowledged that these wouldn't live up to our top 10 homemade varieties, we also knew that a frozen pizza after a long day (or night) can really hit the spot.

So we grabbed seven different brands to try. Would the usual suspects–Tombstone, Red Baron and DiGiorno–prevail, or would choice options like California Pizza Kitchen or new-comer Screamin' Sicilian be worth the premium price? Read on to see which pizza had us going for an extra slice".

Read More: 7 frozen pizza brands...#1 even surpriced us

proxy.php
"You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat eight". Yogi Berra

We've recently started buying the frozen plain pizza crusts from Trader Joe's, comes in packages of 2 for something like $4. Makes a great base for adding your own sauce and toppings, and we really enjoy the texture & taste of the crust when cooked.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I see this as a more regional thing. I've tried over the years the various frozen pizzas but I must say nothing compares to an HEB pizza. They'll even bake it for you in their convection oven. I like their 3 cheese pizza.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I’ll come clean- I occasionally buy a Tombstone pepperoni. I add onions before I pop it in the oven, then a bunch of sharp cheddar for the last five minutes. I dip it in ranch. It’s junk, but I like it sometimes.

I used to be a Digiorno fan, but I find that their pizza tastes thick and doughy. I have come to prefer thinner crusts. (I think they make one, but I have only tried their regular pizza.)

CPK and Newman's Own are my current favorites.

There is a Safeway brand pizza...Alfredo Chicken Bacon. It is fan-freagin'-tastic.

I also enjoy this pizza. I like the other flavors, as well. Truthfully, I think that Safeway makes a perfectly good pizza for the money. I don't care to spend extra for some of the other brands.

Other - As in anything BUT frozen pizza.

Actually, I take that back. I was in Malnatti's this past Saturday and while I was eating my deep dish, I decided to surprise my girl with a couple of pies. They show up tomorrow. They are frozen. SUCK, they will not.....

Tombstone, lol

Although each year my brother gets a box of pizzas ovrnighted, frozen, from chicago. Thy are the best. ...I'm just too cheap to do that lol

Trader Joe's sells a frozen ham and caramelized onion tarte, essentially a flatbread pizza. I do give it a wee drizzle of olive oil and bake it at 450 for four minutes longer than package directions.

Top Bottom