What's new

Best Amazon product images

This one is great as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/dp/B000I1X6PM/ref=pd_sbs_op_6

The images and the reviews crack me up.

14 of 14 people found the following review helpful:
2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality not worth the unholy terror that follows, August 23, 2010
By
Datan0de "Tech Freak" (Tampa, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable (Electronics)
These cables are easy to work with, attractive, and produce excellent video quality with no noticeable signal degradation. (I couldn't rate audio quality, for reasons explained below.) Equally importantly, the clips are solidly constructed, and even when my two year old ran through the room shrieking "zombies!" and tripped over the cable the connection remained snug. Kudos to Denon's engineers for paying attention to this oft-overlooked factor in cable design.

However, I wish that Denon's engineers had put as much effort into ensuring that their cables don't raise the dead, because this is an obvious product defect that greatly curtails my enjoyment of my home theater system. After installing the new cables I sat down to enjoy Jurassic Park (blu-ray), but by the time Dr. Grant was frightening the fat kid with the velociraptor claw I could no longer hear the speakers over the din of the walking dead beating on my front door and smashing my windows to eat the tasty, tasty brains of me and my family. I've had similar experiences with lower quality cables, but they at worst they raised the dead as slow, shuffling Romero-type zombies, while the Denon cables bring them back as the spry, vicious 28 Days Later type. Repeated tests with different movies all produced the same result (except for Howard The Duck, and who the hell wants to watch that?!), and also resulted in most of my family being infected or devoured. I expect better from high-end home theater equipment. Disappointing.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

:lol::lol::lol:

On that same product:
'See all attributes'
The list is as follows:
Dimensional Rift Preventability: 4/5 stars (108)
Sound Quality: 3.5/5 (100)
Cure Cancer: 4/5 (93)
Rip Off: 4/5 (92)
Noose: 4/5 (91)
Dishwasher Safe: 4/5 (82)
Conduitivity for flux: 4.5/5 (66)
Wolf powers: 4/5 (66)
Ability to waste money: 4/5 (64)
Tow Capacity: 4/5 (62)
Will geeks admire you: 4/5 (61)
Paranormal DJ skills: 4/5 (59)
Satisfy my wife: 4/5 (57)
Transmission Range: 3.5/5 (57)
Channel demons from hell: 4.5/5 (55)
Ability to become self-aware: 4/5 (54)
Durability for jump rope: 4/5 (54)
Invincibility: 4/5 (53
Whip-ability: 4/5 (53)
Blendability: 4/5 (51)
Pure copper shiznit inside: 4/5 (49)
Summon tuscon whole milk: 3.5/5 (46)
Time travel: 4.5/5 (14)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The reviews for uranium ore on Amazon are pretty funny. Here is a quote from one of the reviews.

Kyle J. Von Bose "Kyle von Bose" said:
The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price! I just hope the seller does not run out, because I have many projects on my list including a night vision sasquatch radar, an electromagnetic chupakabra cage, a high velocity, aerial, weighted Mothman net and super heated, instant grill cheese sandwhich maker.

Here are the reviews for:
  1. Fresh Whole Rabbit
  2. Tuscan Whole Milk
  3. Unicorn Canned Meat - I hope they saved the hair to make unicorn shaving brushes.
  4. Playmobil Security Checkpoint

proxy.php

This thread is awesome. I'm still going through the pictures of the steering wheel laptop desk and can't wait to get to the giant horse's head mask. I love the picture of the dog wearing the mask!

proxy.php

Last edited:
This thread is awesome. I'm still going through the pictures of the steering wheel laptop desk and can't wait to get to the giant horse's head mask. I love the picture of the dog wearing the mask!

proxy.php

Loved that one too.

proxy.php

Love the reviews:

"I absolutely loved this! Last year I dressed as Sarah Jessica Parker for Halloween, and this really helped pull my costume together. I'm really glad I was able to find it! I won the best costume contest at my work. :) "

I really like this review
Even better:

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom