What's new

Best $100 DE Razor

In your opinion, what is the best double edge razor currently in production that you can buy for $100 or less? I know that each of us has our own criteria and priorities in determining "best", but let's just leave it at that. (I, for one, prefer fairly aggressive, stainless steel razors. So far, my choice is the Muhle Rocca, but there are many razors in the same price range that I have never tried.)

3 FOCS

🙃

If you mean machining quality, I have a Rex Envoy I got in a trade and it’s over your $100 as new, but the machining work is fantastic.

If you mean performance I stand by my first answer 🦊

I have had a RR GC68 plus a JAWS plate, a RR BBS and now a Wunderbar I bought used (thanks to the awesome members here who tracked me one down) and they are great for the money but the only one I love is the Wunderbar....it’s like a scalpel on coke 😮

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
3 FOCS

🙃

If you mean machining quality, I have a Rex Envoy I got in a trade and it’s over your $100 as new, but the machining work is fantastic.

If you mean performance I stand by my first answer 🦊

I have had a RR GC68 plus a JAWS plate, a RR BBS and now a Wunderbar I bought used (thanks to the awesome members here who tracked me one down) and they are great for the money but the only one I love is the Wunderbar....it’s like a scalpel on coke 😮
"scapel on Coke"..... I will steal this, as it is right, in so many ways!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Aggressive Stainless DE razors for $100 or less as the criteria:
  • Blackland Dart
  • RazoRock GC84-P or JAWS
  • Ikon B1 Standard
If you open your criteria to other metals, I would add the following Brass razors:
  • Fatip Lo Storto Originale (FOCS)
  • Fatip Grande
  • Karve Brass SB-F and OC-F
If you open your criteria to SE razors:
  • RazoRock V3-OC
I have used all of these razors and have gotten outstanding results.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom