What's new

BBE's about 1 week out....

I want ___ B&B Essentials....

• 1 BBE for me

• Gimme 2

• Three please

Results are only viewable after voting.
The package is in Nick's living room - so hopefully we'll be able to inspect 'em all this week and get the ball rolling by the end of the week.

Can you put me down on the list if there's any leftover? I'd love to snag one of these!

cheers guys, and thanks for the hard work getting these out again!

-- michael

The package is in Nick's living room - so hopefully we'll be able to inspect 'em all this week and get the ball rolling by the end of the week.

The news everyone has been waiting for. If one is available, count me in. Time to upgrade for a Best Badgar.

I'm not sure if this is actually a waiting list, I think things are first come first served. If that is not the case, then definitely count me in for one.

:smile:

J

Jarmo P

Well, i was on missing the first patch sent. Among the first too to order BaBE express desire to order one after that.
Not sure as Joel told they were not meeting the standards. And if only 300 coming. But as a member on this wonderfull shaving forum, liked to have finally one.

Joel, thanks for the update! As for me, I have been certain that this is not a reflection of you. From reading your posts, I have noticed that you are a stickler for quality in something you put your name to and in service. Thanks for all you do for this community!

I completely second that, thanks for all you do.

Top Bottom