What's new

BBE's about 1 week out....

I want ___ B&B Essentials....

• 1 BBE for me

• Gimme 2

• Three please

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are they here? Are they here? Are they here? Bacon! Are they here? :w00t:

When they come in where on the site will they be available or is this string a quasi order que? :confused:

Thanks Chip Kushner

J

Jarmo P

Well, if the brush is still worth the 50$ with at least as dense a hairs as is normal in this price range, I am willing still to order one.

Considering the BBE was/is probably worth more than the asking price to begin with, unless we're talking Vulfix floppage here, I'm betting most of us will still be interested.

I was lucky enough to get on the first run. If I had the chance, I would snatch one of these up, even though it is not as dense.

Yeah I'm wondering how different this one is. I missed out myself on the first run by a few minutes myself. I was filling out my paypal info at the moment and when I clicked proceed, it told me that was no longer available. :( Flop or no flop I'm still interested.

Oh dear. I only want one if they're the quality of the original batch, I might as well just stick with my Crabtree and Evelyn otherwise.

I don't even have a half decent badger brush yet, just boar.
So if they sold these I'd buy one just to support the site and try a BB.
It's not like there is anything decent the aussie dollar can buy now, and not many brands down here for sale locally anyway so it's not like I can go out and buy a C&E or rooney..
The dollar is worth us$0.64, so even a $70 quality brush is worth over au$100, which is way over budget for me so not worth importing either.
Anything decent around us$50 I would buy for sure.

I am a recently new subscriber to B&B and feel like I've missed the boat on the custom B&B Kent brushes that were being offered for sale in August. I purchased one of the brushes online as evidenced by the $150 charge that was processed in my account. I thought I had followed the online ordering procedures to the letter, but I have yet to receive the brush. Does anybody know who I can contact to get some information on this. I have tried, without success, to contact the folks at XCart Gold.

I would truly appreciate any guidance any of you can provide.

Thx.

The brush aren't delivered yet. Just take care of your gift certificate you bought, instructions will be given when the brushes arrive.

I am a recently new subscriber to B&B and feel like I've missed the boat on the custom B&B Kent brushes that were being offered for sale in August. I purchased one of the brushes online as evidenced by the $150 charge that was processed in my account. I thought I had followed the online ordering procedures to the letter, but I have yet to receive the brush. Does anybody know who I can contact to get some information on this. I have tried, without success, to contact the folks at XCart Gold.

I would truly appreciate any guidance any of you can provide.

Thx.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=64156 - that's probably the thread about your brush. Still on its way it looks like.

Top Bottom