What's new

Bay Rum...best/most availible?

As long as you are inching towards $20 a bottle you might as well pick up some Royall Bay Rhum from Sapito318. He has a group buy going on the B/S/T and is selling 8 OZ bottles for $21.00 plus $7.50 shipping. Shipping for additional bottles is $2.50. This is a deal that is too good to pass up (it retails for $55 per bottle plus shipping).

Masters is 7 bucks (US) for 15 oz. and available at any Sally Beauty Supply. Check the ingredients: "Deionized pure water, SD alcohol 40, Glycerin, Bay Oil, FD & C Yellow #5, FD & C Yellow# 6". Despite being incomprehensible for someone without a Ph.D. in Chem, pretty simple stuff. For the price you can't go wrong.

I'm on board with the Caribbean (both with and without lime) as well as the Ogallala w/lime & peppercorn.

Though I've gotta say, I never shake my Ogallala and I've never had anything remotely resembling burn - even when I butcher myself beforehand. Quite the opposite, really.

Oh, and the Proraso cream-Velva combo is as summer as it gets.

The Bigelow Bay Rum is quite nice, but at $40 for the cologne and $19 for the aftershave balm, a little out of your range.

However, it appears that Bath and Bodyworks is closing the stuff out. If you can find it in the stores, you can sometimes get a clearance price of 75% off, and it becomes a steal.

I recently got the Cologne, buy one, get one free, less 20 percent with a coupon code. That brought it in to my price range, and should if you watch the sales at B&BW online you can probably do as well or better.

I like Ogallala, and the Clubman is a must have.

Top Bottom