What's new

Battle Brothers Razor Blades

We tried to get the razor blades made in the US, but there were no manufactures to be found. Our goal is to make them is the US eventually! Equipment cost...$3.5 million. Pocket change right! :biggrin1: Someday we'll make it happen!

Yeah, pretty tough to justify ROI for blades that would be a hard sell at more than 30 cents apiece at bulk retail. I assume Accutec wasn't interested in a private-label contract, and they're the only DE blade maker in the US......

That's correct, Accutec was not doing any contracting at the time. I call and email them quarterly to see if that ever changes. The equipment either comes out of Germany or China. The German machinery was quoted at $3.5 installed. On top of that our warehouse is too small at the moment. So instead we partnered with the best manufacturer we could find in China. It cost a lot more to make there than Russa, Chec, or Middle Eastern mfgs. But we have always said quality over quantity. We have a goal to bring that back to the US, only a matter of time (and money).

We tried to get the razor blades made in the US, but there were no manufactures to be found. Our goal is to make them is the US eventually! Equipment cost...$3.5 million. Pocket change right! :biggrin1: Someday we'll make it happen!
Good luck and hope you make it.

Quick question @Battle Brothers , is there a way to get a couple of blades (or a 5 pack) to sample? Perfectly fine paying for the same.

Thanks! Some day! Until that big ticket item, we have some other US products in the pipeline. I recommend going here for trying the blades:

Truth is, it's not cost effective for me to send our samples, so I'm partnering with an ebayer.
Thanks and samples ordered. Makes sense about partnering with an ebayer.

Good luck to all the Battle Brothers. I am very interested and I'm going to order a pack on ebay. I'm sure it's going to be an uphill battle, for awhile only hopefully, but you have my support whether or not the blades work for me.

Top Bottom