What's new

Barrister & Mann Fougere Classique

Anyone try it yet? Got mine today and dabbed a little on my wrist just to check out the scent. It's a nice classic Fougere just as the name suggest, a little more powdery than I expected, think a lavender based Habit Rouge. Very top shelve as far as the scent goes, I'll give it a go tomorrow to check out the healing aspects. Might be a little too powdery and old school for the younger guys.

Well, do you remember the 70's or 80's? I could see guys who comment about Pinaud Clubman smelling like their grandfather not liking it.

Update: Nice, alcohol is very drying, but left my face feeling great. The scent like I mentioned above is very powdery which was commented on by my co-workers as soon as I walked in the door, but my wife seemed to like it so that's a plus. I personally loved the scent that was for my nose a lavender, geranium, green powdery aroma. Longevity was excellent- about 5 hours.

I am curious about the fougère AS too; I already ordered the Aromatique Vegan soap. I ordered a bottle of the Bay Rum, to go with their BR soap, so passed on the newest one.

The Fougere is a classic alcohol splash unlike the Kyovu line, which might seem weird the first time you try it. It starts as a liquid but becomes real creamy while rubbing it in ( It's also a little sticky for a while) There is a little burn to the Bay Rum without any alcohol or menthol, Will has mentioned it comes from one of the ingredients that I can't recall.

I just got mine and I think it oddly smells a lot like Pinaud Clubman. I wasn't expecting that at all. Super duper powdery, which unfortunately isn't my favorite. Probably going to be unloading my bottle.

Top Bottom