What's new

Barber Shop Review

I didn't know where else to post this but it seemed appropriate. So here goes.

I recently came back to South Caroline from Germany for my son's wedding. On my son's last day as a single man, we needed to get spruced up for the nuptials. My son recommended that we go to Paul's Barber Shop near the Columbia Airport.

As soon as I walked in I knew I was in the right place. There was a pool table in the back, vintage barber signs on the walls, and real barber chairs; vintage Koken chairs with the original matching leather on all three.

Paul is a friendly guy and knows his craft. He is absolutely meticulous when cutting hair. I watched him as he cut my son's hair. He will step back, look at the cut, then make cuts based on what he saw. All this while not sacrificing time. He also does straight razor shaves.

At the end of the haircut he lathers up your neck and cleans up your nape with a Feather.

If you are ever in the Columbia, SC area and need of a shave or a haircut, you need to see Paul Settle. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome! It's only an hour ride for me to get to Columbia and I'm down that way quite a bit anyway...will have to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom