What's new

Bang for buck silvertip brush

So I was looking around e-bay for a new brush. Then I see this brush by a brand I have never heard of, Premier Rasage. there were 30 second left on the auction, the bid was at 26 bucks so I put 27 and got it. I did not expect much. when I got it it was a big brush, super soft with backbone and I lathers like a champ!. It sheds A hair every now and then but so what!, I was a steal!

$IMG00184.jpg$IMG00185.jpg

Congrats-- as long as it works well for you, that's what really counts. And that's a handsome handle, too!

Looks very nice. I've only used a pure badger brush since i've started wet shaving (hasn't even been a month yet) but would like to get a silvertip brush at some point, maybe this could be a decent start.

So I was looking around e-bay for a new brush. Then I see this brush by a brand I have never heard of, Premier Rasage. there were 30 second left on the auction, the bid was at 26 bucks so I put 27 and got it. I did not expect much. when I got it it was a big brush, super soft with backbone and I lathers like a champ!. It sheds A hair every now and then but so what!, I was a steal!

View attachment 361602View attachment 361603

I just got one exactly like it and got on here to see if I could find out anything about it. I hope you're having good luck with it. I got it from the same guy and for about the same $.

Top Bottom