What's new

Badger brushes.......I’m now 100% a Synthetic guy

I am glad you found what works for you. If you like synthetic brushes that is great. I have tried several and they’re not for me. They are less expensive and they dry faster. They also tend to be very soft. But they don’t hold heat or water like a Badger brush. I also prefer the feel of a good badger brush. I actually like my brush to have some scrub and backbone.

still got one badger left in my den (Muhle silvertip) but I rarely use it , tried boar but its not for me the hard bristles gave me irritation at times so my collection of synts is expanding there's just to much benefits easy to lather, to clean and cheaper somehow they give me better shaves which is all that matters in the end

When using a triple milled hard soap I will now only use my synthetic. I had, until this year, used badger and boar for decades. I saw a synthetic at the local supermarket for ~$7 and though I have nothing to loose. Wow was I surprised, I'm looking to re-knot my brushes in synthetic when they need replacing. Plus my daughter pulled faces at my Maggard best badger knot I got this year and was not impressed the cute (little bastard) badger died for the brush.

Top Bottom