What's new

Badger & Blade Official One Year Anniversary/Thousandth Member Contest Extravaganza

Good luck, folks! Time should be up, and with 83 prizes for ~200 entries, you have better than a 40% chance of winning something. Thanks again, B&B!

Tom,

You are correct. The contest thread has been locked. Sit tight everybody, results will be announced on Tuesday. :biggrin:

-Nick

Nick said:
Tom,

You are correct. The contest thread has been locked. Sit tight everybody, results will be announced on Tuesday. :biggrin:

-Nick

Tuesday??!?? TUESDAY?!??? :wink:

24 hrs has ne ver felt like such a long time. We wetshavers aren't a patient lot.

Come on guys, where's your sense of community spirit! Even if you don't get a prize, it made you sign up in this wonderful knowledgeable wet shaving community, didn't it? That alone is already worth it!

It's like buying a lotto ticket in a pool... Part of the fun is being "in it to win it" and the excitement of the thing... Good luck fellow shavers!

Ashe said:
Come on guys, where's your sense of community spirit! Even if you don't get a prize, it made you sign up in this wonderful knowledgeable wet shaving community, didn't it? That alone is already worth it!

I call dibs on your best badger brush should you win...in the name of community relations. :wink:

I think we're all just having fun getting excited about the virtual smorgasborg of wonderful freebies to be doled out in the morning. I really don't get a sense of competitiveness, sorry if i came off that way.

My wife is very amused at how excited I am over the possibility of winning some shaving cream.

Poor dear woman, she just doesn't get it:w00t:

S

Sam

YOU TOLD YOUR WIFE??????????????? Secret code violation, secret code violation, lol

My wife long ago gave up commenting on why I buy stuff and a week later it is for sale. I tell her that I lose a little money but it is better than getting stuck with something you dont want.

Sam

cblalock said:
I think we're all just having fun getting excited about the virtual smorgasborg of wonderful freebies to be doled out in the morning.

Did they say it was going to be announced in the morning? I thought the post just said Tuesday. It could be a loooooooong Tuesday.

JMT said:
Did they say it was going to be announced in the morning? I thought the post just said Tuesday. It could be a loooooooong Tuesday.
Or it could mean 12:01am... I'll get the popcorn...

S

Sam

I never win, so no use in missing sleep. If I win, someone will let me know? This was not advertised as a you-have-to-be-present-to-win situation as I recall, lol

Sam

kozulich said:
My wife is very amused at how excited I am over the possibility of winning some shaving cream.

Poor dear woman, she just doesn't get it:w00t:

I bet she's not as amused as my wife was when she asked why I was taking a camcorder to the bathroom with me and I had to explain that I was filming my lather technique for a buddy. :blush:

cblalock said:
I bet she's not as amused as my wife was when she asked why I was taking a camcorder to the bathroom with me and I had to explain that I was filming my lather technique for a buddy. :blush:
You're right, that would be hard to top:thumbup1:

cblalock said:

Haha, that is priceless.

Gatorade said:
OK I brought the refreshments!
Let's all go to the baaaathroom... let's all go to the baaaathroom...
Let's all go to the baaaathroom... and give ourselves a shave!

Sorry, it seemed to fit the thread. And I'm tired, it's late! And it's hard waiting for news! Ok, ok, I'm sorry. :biggrin:

tjkirch said:
Let's all go to the baaaathroom... let's all go to the baaaathroom...
Let's all go to the baaaathroom... and give ourselves a shave!

This just makes me uncomfortable in way too many ways. :scared:

Top Bottom