What's new

B&M vs Stirling

I vote for Stirling between the two.

Vr

Matt

Stirling Executive Man pics!

A2371016-9B43-4C8B-AD83-C17BBF449CBF.jpeg
0D9DFD7F-DB55-4195-BDFF-676D099E86D0.jpeg

They are both fantastic ! Stirling and B & M (along with Ariana & Evans) are my favorite soap brands.
But I cannot pick a favorite, as they are all wonderful soaps, with awesome slickness, cushion. glide, and feel.

It's like asking ..... what's the better wine ? ---- Burgundy or Bordeaux ?
Who's the better tenor sax player --- Sonny Rollins or John Coltrane ?
Who's the better Impressionist painter ? --- Renoir or Monet ?
Who's the better author ? Mark Twain or Ernest Hemingway ?
Who's the better guitarist ? Jimmy Page or Eric Clapton ?
Etc., etc., etc.

You get my drift ..... some questions simply cannot be answered.
Both Stirling and Barrister & Mann are top shelf soaps. Happy Shaving !

I think it’s hard to compare the two. I think a nice option in the same cost/performance tier as Stirling but with some more multi-note scents available is Soap Commander

I have a lot of experience with both brands. Stirling produces great soaps - I use their naked and smooove bar soaps, Baker Street liquid shower soaps, and their pre-shave bar soap. Love the Stirling Spice scent - that AS splash has garnered many compliments. I even have their lip balms! Yes, I am a big fan. I get a shipment every few months. Great products and customer service from Amanda and Roderick.

That said, I prefer the performance of B+M shaving soaps to Stirling by a nose. B+M, for me, is easier to lather and the post shave feel better. YMMV.

You can’t go wrong with either.

I know this will be highly subjective but I’m just curious. I have only used stirling soaps to this point. Thinking of branching out and B&M seems like a common choice. How does everyone feel about how these soaps compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Please get your order into B&M and let us know what you think..

How does everyone feel about chiseled face or declaration grooming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom