What's new

B&M Hallows OMG!

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I recently received a bottle of B&M Hallows aftershave along with the matching soap in a trade. OMG, this juice is amazing! Its the kind of complex scent that different people are going to smell differently. To me, its cedar and incense front and center. But the magic happens after the dry down. The sharpness of the incense fades into the back and I'm left with this warm, inviting scent that's a little smoky and a little woody and completely and totally intoxicating. Performance is top notch too. This is my first B&M aftershave, and I am very impressed. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I recently received a bottle of B&M Hallows aftershave along with the matching soap in a trade. OMG, this juice is amazing! Its the kind of complex scent that different people are going to smell differently. To me, its cedar and incense front and center. But the magic happens after the dry down. The sharpness of the incense fades into the back and I'm left with this warm, inviting scent that's a little smoky and a little woody and completely and totally intoxicating. Performance is top notch too. This is my first B&M aftershave, and I am very impressed. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up.
Agree!

I'd bought the soap, but when @Enemygod praised it, well ... glad now I ordered it. One needs the AS in this case, to understand the soap, as the soap changes with its layers.

Hallows is a totally different breed of cat; shame it will be discontinued.

AA

Agree!

I'd bought the soap, but when @Enemygod praised it, well ... glad now I ordered it. One needs the AS in this case, to understand the soap, as the soap changes with its layers.

Hallows is a totally different breed of cat; shame it will be discontinued.

AA

Stop making me sad about this! I should have at least doubled up when I found out, but I'm cheap. I should have bought the EDT also! Grrr :a52:

You are right about needing the AS though. The soap is wonderful on it's own, but the AS is out of this world and really gives the soap more depth. Cant praise this stuff enough.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Stop making me sad about this! I should have at least doubled up when I found out, but I'm cheap. I should have bought the EDT also! Grrr :a52:

You are right about needing the AS though. The soap is wonderful on it's own, but the AS is out of this world and really gives the soap more depth. Cant praise this stuff enough.
Agree!

Apparently I am a sucker for seasonals; Vespers soap/AS is on its way ...

AA

Hallows has become my favorite B&M scent. There’s a vendor in my area that has a whole bunch of Hallows soaps and aftershaves which aren’t selling too well so so I bought 2 of each.

Hallows has become my favorite B&M scent. There’s a vendor in my area that has a whole bunch of Hallows soaps and aftershaves which aren’t selling too well so so I bought 2 of each.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hallows survives Halloween to become a winter cup-of-cocoa scent ... chocolate is year round, and besides, skulls are just always cool.

AA

I agree. I'll be using this stuff all winter long. We get lots of fog where I live, from now through February and this will be a great scent to have on those days!

Top Bottom