What's new

B&B Radio Poll #1 -Shaving Haberdashery

B&B Radio Poll #1 - Shaving Haberdashery-What Attire Do You Shave In?

• Skivvy's ( underwear)

• Robe or pajamas

• Dressed

• A Kilt

• A Towel Wrap

• "I am a MAN!"... in the buff

• Other - Please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
My pre-shave is a shower. I shave with a towel wrap and a hand towel around the neck to catch extra lather or wipe a straight on. After reading this thread, I think my shave den does need a kilt. I'll add it to my wishlist.

My pre-shave is a shower. I shave with a towel wrap and a hand towel around the neck to catch extra lather or wipe a straight on. After reading this thread, I think my shave den does need a kilt. I'll add it to my wishlist.

Tartan table runners are a great alternative. You may have a Christmas table runner or table cloth already hiding in the back of your cedar chest already...make it YOURS now before anyone suspects it's true use.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I have been meaning to up my style game for years similar to this member who had quite a GQ look....

Last edited by a moderator:
No option for a tux? :w00t:
Here's my shaving tux $Mannelijke_stripper_set_1364124206_original_2.jpg

I shave after showering, and I have to walk outside to get to/from the showers. I don't think my co-workers would appreciate me strolling around in the buff on camp. So in the summer it's shorts and a t-shirt...winter, just sleeping pants...back home, it would probably be just skivvies or shorts/sleeping pants.

The idea of a kilt is intriguing...I might be able to get away with that one here.... :001_rolle

Gentlemen, Many thanks for all your responses and for voting, Interesting and disturbing results. We have a surprise for the best overall comment, decided on by our crack team of researchers and will reveal that surprise on the Show on Monday.... stay tuned

Gentlemen, Many thanks for all your responses and for voting, Interesting and disturbing results. We have a surprise for the best overall comment, decided on by our crack team of researchers and will reveal that surprise on the Show on Monday.... stay tuned
:lol:

Hi all,
I know the poll is closed, but I have a question regarding shaving attire (by the way, I am a post-shower towel man, myself). From time to time on tv shows or in movies, I have seen men stuff paper towels into their shirt collar, lather up, and shave while fully dressed, top shirt button closed and tie knotted to choke the wearer. Has anyone amongst the brethren here done this? Is it as easy as it looks? I would think one would at least loosen the tie and collar.

Top Bottom