What's new

for closer shave: Gillette Sensor or Gillette Sensor Excel ?

your champion for more amazing closer shave: pls vote :)

• Gillette Sensor

• Gillette Sensor Excel

Results are only viewable after voting.
In terms of champion, for a closer shave what is your choice?
In terms of champion, for
comfort no nicks or cuts what is your choice?
Gillette Sensor or Gillette Sensor Excel ?
Please leave a comment and do not forget to vote in the poll thank you very much :)

Gillette Sensor
proxy.php

Gillette Sensor Excel
proxy.php

I prefer 3 blades for closeness. Try the Wilkinson Sword/Schick Protector 3 to meet all your requirements
i tried the Sensor 3 amazing blades !
i tried only the Sensor Excel and sensor 3 and I get a deeper, closer, and whiter shave with Sensor 3 (triple blades sensor system)
with the excel The face is still gray I mean I touch the face against the direction and there are no bristles but there is still gray / black shadow on the face.
I did not get to try the regular Gillette sensor I wonder how it is compared to the sensor Excel and the sensor 3

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The Sensor razor is still in my den and my cart of choice for a quick and easy shave if I travel. Either of the two-blade carts work well and I can't recall any noticeable change in the shave due to the fins being added for the Excel.

I have both the Sensor and the Sensor Excel and the Sensor is imo slightly better and surely more durable. Gilette made the Sensor Excel to be less durable -> more profit ...

I have both the Sensor and the Sensor Excel and the Sensor is imo slightly better and surely more durable. Gilette made the Sensor Excel to be less durable -> more profit ...
Agreed.
I will also add, the Gillette cartridges work better and last much longer than any store brand Sensor cartridge I have tried. Worth the extra $ if you can find them

Top Bottom