What's new

B&B Radio Poll #1 -Shaving Haberdashery

B&B Radio Poll #1 - Shaving Haberdashery-What Attire Do You Shave In?

• Skivvy's ( underwear)

• Robe or pajamas

• Dressed

• A Kilt

• A Towel Wrap

• "I am a MAN!"... in the buff

• Other - Please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is so fun searching for content for the radio show throughout the various thread and some just are downright entertaining and from a comical standpoint be discussed. Hence this week. We are calling the above Poll

"Shaving Haberdashery"

Please vote and comment below on your attire for shaving. Before you go "there" please note we are a family site and PLEASE keep your comments "G" Rated.

You never know you comments may be read on air, and we are always looking for the Next Member Spotlight Interview
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for participating!

Typically shave routine starts right after the shower... so whats more important: the pants or the shave? Always shirtless though :p

Side note: I do love my summer pants collection with the seersucker, madras, linen pants.

Alright... so as discussed earlier the shower is my pre-shave. Once out of the shower I put on my underwear and then proceed to shave! Who wants lather all over there shirt or pants? Not I... Plus at 5 AM in the morning before the family is up my shave is the only time I can grunt at myself in the mirror, flex, make weird faces while shaving, and contemplate shaving my chest all while not being bothered. Plus no one but the fine gents here know about these items!

Shave in the morning, in only your underwear, and be a true MAN!

My morning is most peoples night, and I like to shave about an hour or so before work. I do prefer to shave after a shower, but I need a shower a little too bad usually right after work. So I wait until I've slept and got breakfast in me before I shave. At this point, I'm all ready for work so it's just a matter of taking my shirt off for a few minutes.

Whew, this one would require the back story. Pics and explanation might be posted soon.

If He's planning on showing us his hairy back I'm out.

I shower and shave so early I don't dare open the door to get anything from the bedroom, if I didn't bring it in the night before I'm not wearing it in the shave den. The expanded waste line calls for something other than a bath towel...I just leave the kilt hanging in the corner by the strops.

Oh this is too funny, Now if I can just come up with some cartoon voices for the readings it will be a hit

I shave in my undies until I am ready for my aftershave. Once the time of applying that wonderful "smell good" has arrived, I will don my undershirt and then splash my face liberally with an aftershave of choice. This is because if I drip any awesome smelling shave stuff on me, then it falls to the undershirt and I have captured that scent all day long.

I shave in my undies until I am ready for my aftershave. Once the time of applying that wonderful "smell good" has arrived, I will don my undershirt and then splash my face liberally with an aftershave of choice. This is because if I drip any awesome smelling shave stuff on me, then it falls to the undershirt and I have captured that scent all day long.

Very Methodical of you Don:thumbup1:

I shave in my boxer briefs after the shower - as mentioned in journal slick soap and straight razors can lead to dropped razor. The belly shelf can only protect so much - so the undies provide some package protection.

proxy.php

Don't want to have to rename the CVH MK#5 >>> Lorena....[emoji45] [emoji30] [emoji135]

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

I recently started shaving pre-shower (attempting to rid my neck of some irritation). Oddly, I keep the same attire. Shirtless and thin cotton sleep pants. Even if I'm fully dressed and decide that I want a shave before a shower, I'll change.

Thanks for all the responses Gents
PFFT! Dave hasn't answered... until proven otherwise I am assuming he shaves fully dressed... tie and all.

...and Chad, NOPE! Right after shower, boxer shorts, sans shirt, but sometimes with a tie ( NOT!) but very OCD to the counter one towel folded at the lip of the sink, one towel to the left with the soap, as, fragrance, mustache wax and razor all lined up, big towel on the left, sponge to my left on the 2nd towel to wipe razor off. Face lather with Musgo and on to the shave

Thought you knew me huh??? :lol:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I do not understand these words you are saying. What is this Shaving Attire of which you speak?

Top Bottom