What's new

B&B original scent

I was discussing my new shave hobby with a buddy of mine and he said that badger and blade had a custom scent a few years ago. Said it was up there with the best thing he ever smelled. A combination of pine/sandalwood? Does anyone still make this or is it gone forever?

I was discussing my new shave hobby with a buddy of mine and he said that badger and blade had a custom scent a few years ago. Said it was up there with the best thing he ever smelled. A combination of pine/sandalwood? Does anyone still make this or is it gone forever?

It has been gone for a few years. If I remember correctly, the original version was created by Charles at QED. Then a second formulation was created and sold as a LE. I had a bottle but ended up donating it for a Sue Moore Fund event. It was heavy on the pine top notes. I liked it well enough but it didn't strike me as much as your buddy. You might want to check QED to see if has any of the soap left (he made that too).

I spoke with the gentleman at QED and he said that the only way this cologne would come back is if there were interest in another group by. If anyone else is interested I would pursue it. Otherwise the scent is available in shaving stick or soap

As per Austins link, you (drathgeb) may PM me to get this started. I have about half a bottle left and want to purchase another in the near future...plus it would be nice to get this out again.

Wow, glad to see some interest. I will get in touch with a mod and QED and see if I can't get some rough numbers.

Top Bottom